Who are you?
As a Sr. SaaS/Cloud Engineer, you will perform a range of activities required to both maintain and continuously automate a large, complex virtualization and cloud-based computing environment. In addition, you will provide technical guidance within the team.
This will involve utilizing best practices for the management, architecture, configuration, administration, and automation of the solution enterprise environment in AWS cloud. These activities will drive the creation of new infrastructure and environments, which will be critical to growth and adoption of broad cloud/automation goals across the business.
The ideal candidate is passionate about new technologies, has made successful B2B AWS SaaS solution deliveries, keeps current with trends in the Cloud and Infrastructure space, while always searching for ways to improve our systems as technology evolves and with a winning attitude to make CI/CD pipeline shine. The utilised technologies in our tech stack are python 3.8+, React, Django, Docker, Terraform and GitLab. AWS is our target cloud for deployments.
What will you do?
Act as a Subject Matter Expert to the organization for cloud and virtualization end-to-end architecture and SaaS solutions. Develop and maintain a library of deployable, tested, and documented automation design scripts, processes, and procedures.
- Enable DevOps development activities and complex development tasks that will involve working with tools such as Docker and container management systems.
- Provide advanced system administration, operational support and problem resolution for a large complex cloud computing environment.
- Design, configure, implement and support an automated workflow for cloud and virtual environment provisioning.
- Implement production changes during defined maintenance windows. Perform cloud computing and virtual environment build-outs, software installation, maintenance and support.
- Write and maintain documentation of relevant operating procedures and processes.
- Design, develop, and build the business’s cloud infrastructure architecture.